2004 Quest water leak in rear cargo area

Hi,

Recently, my 2004 Quest has been accumulating water in the rear cargo area so much so that there is up to 1/2 in deep of water at a time. I live in Seattle and it has been quite rainy, but it does not always happen when it rains. I suspect the water is coming in from the bottom or sides because I placed a covering around it which remained dry. Has anyone else with this model of Quest seen this happen and can clue me in to where to look for the leak?

Thanks in advance!

Alex

Reply to
Alex

wiseman

I was in the Nissan Dealership yesterday and they had a glass company employee tapping on the rear window of a Quest Van.

I joked with him about it and he said that there are problems with the rear windows leaking on Muranos and Quest vehicles.

If its still under warranty back to the dealership.