2004 Sentra

I know this is most likely a mute point asking this now but I would like to know if I got screwed here. I just bought a 2004 Sentra with all the extras it is loaded, it has everything on it and I paid 14,000 just a few pennies over that. is that a fair price for that car its an auto trans. it has more toys on it than any car Vie ever owned. I think I got ripped since it does not have anti lock breaks.

Reply to
Poneyboy

For another $600 you could have gotten the side air bags and ABS. You didn't get ripped off, you got what you paid for. If $14,000 was your maximum shopping price, maybe you should've shopped for a car with less

*toys* and more safety features.
Reply to
Bill Schnakenberg