2004 Xterra what are you thoughts?

I am looking to purchase a 2004 Xterra. With the sport package. $20K any opinions on the 2004 model??

Reply to
JEEP

I am not looking to spend $$ on non-American machines, support Japanese and steal jobs from fellow Americans which eventually will hit me. I bought Sentra due to 40% assembly in USA, some Mexico and only engine, etc Japanese.

Reply to
Mark Levitski

Lots of good deals going on w/ 04 X's now that the 05's are out.

Check out

You should be able learn lots from these guys. I did!

Reply to
jdr01930

Other than the lack of power, they are a solid vehicle.

Reply to
Rob Munach