2005 Altima: "play" in rear windows?

I recently took my car to the dealer under warranty because the passenger side rear window made some weird noises after rolling it up after being driven for awhile with it down. It sounds like its settling. In addition, with it rolled down, you could lift the window and move it considerably.

They looked at it and also looked at another 05 Altima in for something completely different and noticed something similar. I saw it too as the guy hadn't picked up his car when I got there.

So my question is - is this normal behavior overall - normal for 05 Altimas or just plain bad?

Thanks

Reply to
Alan