2005 Nissan Frontier

I bought this vehicle with a leather "package" It has a leather steering wheel and leather on the shift knob. I am trying to look up the vehicle value on kbb.com and it lists the options, one being leather. Now should I select leather as an option I have on my vehicle or does the leather option mean leather seats? Does this truck come with leather seats?

Reply to
johnnyatburgerking

It would mean seats.

Reply to