2005 Nissan Sentra Heat not working

The heat on my 2005 Nissan sentra is working intermittently. This leads me to believe that it is not the fuse. Can you let me know if anyone has any ideas about where to go from here. I am hoping that the fix is cheap. I have thought about the thermostat, but wanted to get a few opinions on this first. If anyone has any thoughts please let me know ... Thank you very much!!

Christopher

Reply to
Wycritter

Is the coolant low?

Reply to
JimV

There were some problem with the 05's concerning binding and sticking of the mode doors due to the foam rubber gasket material coming loose from the double face tape that held it in place.

Reply to
NissTech

Can you be a little more specific on how to accomplish this? Is there a way to do this without tearing my car dash apart?

Reply to
Wycritter

I'm having the same problem on my '05 Sentra. Just started last week, tried replacing the thermostat. No help, still have the problem. If I find the solution I'll post it here. If you find anything out please post it. Thanks

Reply to
spottybody