2005 Nissan Xterra Preview Shots!

Check out the new 2005 Nissan Xterra as photographed at the NYC preview today... Before the press, before the auto show...

Xterra Firma

Sitting Duck

Cool!

...I don't like it.

IMHO, the prettiest one is mine, the '03. This new one is supposed to have a bigger engine, right? I'm all for fuel economy, especially these days. And I don't use mine to off-road either. It just carries my stuff and move my people around.

But thanks for the preview!

Reply to
Mike (ODO)

Do you have to login to see the pics? The gallery shows nothing.

Reply to
Dan J. S.