2005 sentra spark plug change.

Anything special about it? Looks like I have to unscrew the screw retaining the plug cover and then get straight at the plugs. Did I miss anything?

Thanks,

Djay

Reply to
djay

Advice as follows

  1. use NGK plugs ONLY !!
2.get the engine up to operating temp. before trying to remove the plugs. 3.when installing the new spark plugs put some anti-sieze compound on the threads of the new plugs, you don't need much , just a "little dab will do ya"

Reply to
NissTech

Got it! Thanks and they were very easy to change. Simple design and easy to get at.

Djay

Reply to
djay