200SX rear crossmember subframe body mount QUESTION!!!!

I am hoping that someone out there can answer this question for us.

We have an 87 200X with the 6 cylinder engine. On the rear sub-frame where the body attaches there are these rubber inserts(??) ( body mounts??),,one of these rubber inserts is busted and we need a new one and want to replace both ( one on left side of crossmember and the one on the right. I don't know what the proper name is...and where I can find replacements???? Can someone point me in right direction with the correct terminology???

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Regards,

Ted Boring, Oregon

Reply to
BlakeleyTB

Maybe rear stablizer bushings? Control arm ? not sure but you can search that web site for your 87 200SX parts by date and model.

Reply to
Meat-->Plow

Dealer and they are called subframe bushings. These are a -real- bitch to replace so you might want to consider finding some large washers to "pinch" the rear subframe to the body at these points. 280Z moustach bar washers work good for this and are rubber coated. You'll never notice the subframe isn't bushing mounted.

Reply to
Steve T