34K miles inspection, where?

Has about 34K miles, and hasn't caused me any problems and runs fine. But I think it is time to have a 35K inspection. Question is: Should I go to a well trusted local mechanic, or should I bring it to Nissan? I'm not looking to be penny wise and pound foolish, but if I don't have to spend excessive $ (as I think it might happen with the dealer), then I won't. Thanks, Adam

Reply to
Adam