85 truck

My 85 truck is acting the same way - ride along, dies like it has no fuel, replaced air filter, then both coils, now ordered a new fuel pump relay ($50.oo) - but I can't see where it goes inthe engine compartment.

Oh- - engine cools off and starts and runs fine again.

any one know where this thing is located ?

Thanks

Reply to
DonV

My 85 4x4 kingcab manual Tranny did the same. If you are talking about the fuel pump control unit which is what I did, it is located inside under the passenger side dash next to the side. I removed the tray and was able to get to it.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry