88 Pathfinder lasted me 14 years, will Titan last???

I bought a Pathfinder new in 88 and just got rid of it in 2002. The truck was never in the shop for repairs. Only maintenance. I didn't even take good care of it.The soft plugs did go once and the engine had to be pulled. But that was a $500 job (relative did it). Dealer wanted about $800. I'll take that anyday for a repair bill for the length of time I had it. I read now that the Titan (which i am looking to purchase) is built here in Tennesee. Parts are made in Jap land? Hate to say it, but they make a better vehicle. I am kind of nervous about the purchase. I am buying because of their reputation. Toyota was my second choice.

Reply to
chris

They do make a good one, don't they? :-) Actually they've been building various Nissans in general in Tennesee for quite some time so feel safe in your decision.

Wil - still running my 95 Pathfinder XE :-)

Reply to
Truck

The new Titan is assembled in MS.

10k miles on mine in 4 months of ownership now and still love it.

You can read more about the truck at

<me

The crappy plastic door handles will probably only last a year.

Reply to
Rob Munach

"Parts are made in Jap land? Hate to say it, but they make a better vehicle."

Why would you hate to say it. Celebrate other peoples accomplishments Man. There are some things us Americans do the best too.

In any case, if you want to be along term owner don't ever buy the first year of any vehicle.

Reply to
iBuyMinis.Us