88 Stanza- No start- Crank angle sensor?

My Stanza that I drive to work recently quit running completely. No spark to #1 plug on exhaust side. When I read the ecu i Get 2 slow flashes (both red and green lights) followed by 3 fast, then 4 fast, then 5 fast flashes. They then repeat. Are the 2 slow flashes a "2" code or an "11" code, which is for crank angle sensor. There is a small amount of oil in the distributor cap as I noticed when I installed new cap and rotor. Can you replace CAS or do you have to replace the entire distributor? Thanks david

Reply to
davidofva

First try cleaning the oil off the CAS trigger wheel under the metal shield.. But yes the CAS's do go bad. Do the injectors click?

I wouldn't trust the computer codes on those cars though, I've had them tell me LOTS of lies. :-)

Reply to
Steve T