89 Nissan MICRA vacum lines?

hello, just curious to know if anyone can help me, I just replaced a cracked head on my 89 micra, however I know that the motor isn't from the same identical year, it was from a parts car, that year, I dont know. anyways I have a feeling that the vacume lines arnt set up right or there is one missing, I'm wondering since I dont have a manual and noone sells them, that there might be one that goes to the transmision? I have an automatic by the way. seems everytime that I put the brakes on it hesitates(idles down low) for half a second, then regains normal idle. also one applying throttle and then letting go, to say.. coast. it does the same thing sometimes. anyone know what this might be? the only vacum lines that I really had to deal with, were 3 of them, and they all come from this selenoid, which is mounted on the intake manifold and can be seen on the driverside of the motor. I think its one in, and two out, with a sensor justifying when to use more boost or not.

if anyone can help it would be much appriciated

cheers

blake

Reply to
blake21

I might be way off here, but a friend of mine just had the exact same symptom on his Accord. Turned out his timing was retarded a bit apparently. The Accord is a 92 and it's injected with an ECU (no idea what the Micra has) so it might be a completely different problem in your case, but I guess it's a possibility.

Hope that helps.

Reply to
JM