89 Sentra Sport Coupe Parts

I recently smashed my favorite econo car, my 1989 Sentra 3 -door Sport Coupe during a freak ice storm one January morning. Where is the best place to find replacement parts: body, radiator, bumper, headlights, etc? Since I spent MANY hours rebuilding the engine, I want to try to repair the car and keep using it. Engine still runs, car drives too! Looks aweful.

I live in East Central Penna. Any ideas? I would drive a nit to even buy an intact car in need of engine or worth stripping body parts from.

Thanks - Ben

Reply to
Ben

Ever try car-part.com? Or perhaps try googling u-pull-it salvage yards, as well as car salvage yards.

CD

Reply to
Codifus