91 nissan sentra abs light

my abs light has been on since i bought the car about a month ago. my brakes seemed fine so i thought it was just a blown sensor but my abs would still work. i came to find that was not true as my wheels locked up on wet pavement and i skid about 80ft through and intersection. also my brakes have been making a funny noise. grinding when i brake. is there any way realationship between the abs not working and the brake noise? also what is there to do for a abs sensor besides paying a mechanic?

Reply to
zakreifert6767

Um....pay a funeral director?

Reply to