93 Nissan 240SX - Install CD Player/Radio Tuner - How To ?

My car audio face plate was stolen and I have bought a new Car CD Player/Tuner. Any suggestions on how to go about installing the Audio.

Reply to
Rath.Yelandur

Is it a slot CD or a boot mount autochanger?

Peter Hill

buy a new stereo and get free instructions. or check the help/how to section under 12volt doctor

Reply to
Im Right