'93 Quest Exhaust Manifold

Friend of mine's exhaust manifold on his '93 Merc Villager (same as the Quest) cracked. Anyplace in or near northern NJ he can find one? TIA.

Regards, Joe

Reply to
Joe

I have a 93 Villager. If you come to Toronto soon, you might find it at the bottom of a cliff. I hate that Van, worst decision I ever made.

Reply to
Mike

Pull the manifold off before you drive it over cliff.

Reply to
Meat-->Plow