'94 Pathfinder electrical diagram?

I'm trying to diagnose a frustrating problem involving the door sensors on my 1994 Pathfinder. A neighbor who knows far more than I do said he could help me if I can find a diagram of the electrical system.

Where can I get such a diagram? is it in the owner's manual (I'm not near that now), or can I find it on the Internet?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Al

I hope this manual will be useful for your problem. (It was for me)

Victor

"Al" escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@f6g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Victor Acuña