94 Pathfinder manifold studs - warrantee extended??

Correct. The only repair that fixes the problem is to have the warped mainfold milled flat. Then it won't warp again.

Reply to
Rob Munach

My solution is money talks- Nissan will never sell a car to me again. More than exhaust manifolds- I have sunk $4000 this year alone on my Pathy and now the rear main is leaking (another $1k job).

I have a 92 with 95,000. Nissan did the driver's side plus 4 bolts for $650 at the 92k mark. Now at 95k the passenger side is leaking. A local garage is quoting around $310-490 (depends on number of studs); still saving my money. I never imagined I may need to fix it again around 125k miles?

Thanks to all for the great info- it helps.

Reply to
MM

Other than the passenger side exhaust manifold (which I never fixed), I never had to replace ANYTHING on my '95 Hardbody except front brake pads, spark plugs and air filter. I sold it and bourght a 2004 Frontier crew cab, long bed.

Reply to
Rob Munach