94 PF problem

Hi all Got a prob that someone may be able to help me with ..hopefully my drivers side headlamp stays lit with the truck turned off. not very bright but it is on, seems like it may be the daytime running lamps. with the truck turned on and lamps on low been the pass side is lit properly but the divers side is not as bright. the only way to shut the Diverside off is to either pull the fuse or to unplug the lamp itself. Oh and with the parking brake applied ( this normally would shut off the daytime running lamps) the divers side lamp still stays dimly lit some suggestions to date from back yard mech range from dismantling the steering column to changing out the headlamp. anywise any help is indeed appreciated please reply to snipped-for-privacy@accesswave.ca Thanks Al

Reply to
simple little newsreader

A 94 PF has daytime running lights?

Reply to
Truckdude

Reply to
simple little newsreader

ok i had the same problem.. i had to go to nissan and buy the lights-turn signal switch.. its the whole assembly on the left side of the steering wheel.. just remove the black steering coloumn cover.. four screws.. then un-screw the switch.. unplug it.. then reverse the steps.. its very easy...

Its pretty easy to switch out.. cost around 70.00 bucks.. my truck is a 95 4cyl 5spd..

hope this helps.. i had the same problem back in may.. and a nissan tech told me how to fix the problem and it works..

no more right head light staying on..

Reply to
WWE 4 Life

"Truckdude" wrote in news:oyzJc.12225$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrddc02.gnilink.net:

My 92 PF has daytime running lights, but then again I'm in Canada, as is the poster with the 94 PF.

Reply to
Dave Patton