'94 Sentra electrical questions

I have two minor electrical problems that came up in the last few weeks on my Sentra.

1) The cruise control stopped working. At the same time the light in the "ON switch on the dash stopped working. What should I troubleshoot to repair it?

2) There is a light in the switch that turns on the AC, near the fan speed selector switch. The light is burnt out but other than the light being out everything else works OK. Is the light replaceable or does the whole switch get replaced, and where do I get either one.

For parts for the above is there an on line source for parts?

Mark

PS - 254K miles, keeping it running...

Reply to
Mark Fields