95 Pathfinder - rear seat fold

Help! I have a 1995 Pathfinder sans owners manual. I quickly figured out how to fold the rear seatbacks down with the lever on the sides, but what about the rear seats themselves? I can't seem to get the bottoms of the seat to fold up against the backs of the front seats - do they? Is there a release of sorts?

Basically I want the cargo area to be completely flat.

Thanks for your help!

Reply to
RPM

The bottom doesn't meet the back. The bottom pulls forward from the join between the seat & the back. There should be a small strap to pull, but it may have fallen underneath. Just grab the seat in the space between the back & the seat & pull forward toward the front of the vehicle.

Reply to
arrooke

There is a catch underneath the seat right about where your butt crack would be. There should be a tiny strap protruding, but perhaps it is stuck under the seat. You should be able to reach behind the seat bottom to undo the latch.

Reply to
ppointer