95 Pathfinder window door moulding

Hi,

I'm just curious if there is a trick in removing the outer door moulding. Specifically, it's the piece between the bottom of the window and the door on the rear passenger door. The old one has split open and is rusting away. I picked up a new piece to replace it and it looks like it just pops on, but the old one seems to be on quite solid. Any ideas?

Thanks, Dean.

Reply to
Dean

john smith

I was hoping that I wouldn't have to get inside the door to change this, but I guess I will now.

Thanks for the tip,

Dean.

Reply to
Dean

when I replaced my trim/weatherstrip on the my rear doors, I just pried under it a bit and grabbed the old trim the best I could with pliars and yanked straight up, they popped right off and the new ones popped right on. hope that helps

Reply to
Shawn