95 Pathfinder XE - Foglights died

Hi All,

The foglights on my 95 Pathy XE went out the other day. I changed the bulbs, and they still don't work. The fusebox is fine. I haven't replaced the switch yet, but something tells me the switch is fine. Is there something else that I should check? Is there an Inline Fuse that may have gone out, and if so, where is it located?

Thanks

Reply to
driver

You probably have a bad relay. There should be a box under the hood with relays for headlights, fogs, power seats, ABS, etc. Check that before the switch.

Reply to
nfisherman

Reply to
driver