95 PF: Brake and ABS warning light on right turns

1995 PF SE: I recently removed both front wheels to check the front pads which were squealing a bit. Pads looked thick and evenly worn. Then I removed only one rear (driver's side) and found the pads were good as well. I only checked one because of time constraints. I swung up the calipers to get a good look at all the pads. I was very careful. Since then, whenever I make a fairly sharp right-rand turn (brakes applied before and/or during the turn), the brake and the ABS warning lights come on and sometimes stay on for up to 30 seconds. Brakes still feel fine. And even though I've never felt the ABS pulse, I believe it does work because the rear end does not swing out when braking on ice.

Any ideas on this one?

Thanks in advance. DS

Reply to
DS