95 Sentra CD Player

Hi, I just bought a 95 Sentra GXE. It has the AM-FM-Cass player. I pulled the radio and there is an extra connection on the back, looks

*kinda' like* an s video connection.

Is that for the factory CD player to hookup? And did the factory CD player sit below the radio as an add on unit?

Mr. Koko

Reply to
mrkoko

Tes it is. The last one I sold was about $300.00 bucks for a sing disc player LOL

Reply to
tater

that is for the factory CD player If ya find one cheap ($50) or so you'll be ok

or go to

and get a new cd stereo for not too much. Its an EZ bolt-in /plug-in installation.

Reply to
Im Right