96 200sx ~ brake light and flashing airbag light

The brake light has been on for about a week now. The brakes aren't grinding and when looking in at the brake fluid the levels are fine. Any ideas?

This AM the airbag light started flashing on me. What does that mean? Am I at risk for the airbags to go off on me? I am leaving two days for a week and half and getting married and honeymoon. I have too many errands to run today and tomorrow to deal with this.... will I be safe?

Reply to
DMickey28
2 things normally turn the brake light on, low brake fluid (may want to bring it up to full) or the parking brake handle has been pulled up (slightly? something under it?).

Gary K

No good ideas on the airbag ckt. (if you unplugged the bags or sensors while the battery was still connected, that'll make the airbag light flash) a reset would be a first step... (I don't know how...)

Reply to
gary