"96 Nissan Maxima, Check engine light went out

After I filled the tank with some good quality 91 octan gasoline the "check engine" light went out after some 100 miles on the Interstate

clem

Reply to
Klem

What -were- you using? I'm always amazed when people buy hypo engine cars and then use 87 garbage gas in them.

Reply to
Steve

I bought some gas from Hess a few weeks ago when the light came on..... nice cheaaaaap

-Clem

Reply to
Klem