96 Nissan Quest Questions

I have a few questions about 1996 Nissan Quest V6. Hopefully some of you guru's out there may have some answers.

When my vehicle warms up. (about 15 minutes of driving). When I turn right I hear a high pitched squeeling/chirping sound. Any Ideas?

Also the front driver side brakes squeek and squeels. I drove it home on stop and go traffic for 45 minutes and when I got home: smoke was emmiting from the front left wheel. FYI I did NOT have the parking brake on.. Any Ideas?

Thanks

Billy

Reply to
Billy

Start by getting a brake job. I bet both problems go away.

Bob

Reply to
'nuther Bob

Reply to
Billy

Does it matter if I take it to a nissan dealer or to my regular mechanic?

I heard that when the bleed the brake system it needs Nissamatic brake fluid.. Is this true.

Reply to
Billy