'96 Pathfinder ABS Light & Homelink remote...

Howdy! First post here and I have two questions:

  1. Had a new stereo system professionally installed today and now my ABS light comes on and stays on. Tech said he heard that this can happen from disconnecting the battery. True? He also said there was a simple reset, as I do NOT want to pay big $$$ to a dealership to get it reset.

  1. The Homelink remote transmitter in the driver's side visor is outdated and won't work with "rolling code" garage doors (which most are these days). I wrote to Homelink several times and they never replied. Is there a cheap way to upgrade this vs. buying a 0+ visor with the new Homelink system?

Thanks for your help!

Chris

Reply to
o2bfunny