96 Pathfinder side marker light bulb replacement: How?

Can anyone give me some pointers on how to replace the front side marker light bulb on this vehicle? I can't see any way to do this. There's no info in the service manual either.

Many thanks!

Reply to
Alastair Gregory

I have a '98 which may be similar. I removed the entire corner light unit. First pop the hood, then remove the one screw holding the light casing. Pull unit straight out (might require a bit of force). The owners manual also shows a detailed diagram for bulb replacement.

Cheers

Reply to
PathfinderHero

I did notice a large hex-head screw above the headlight and close to the side light lens. It did not look like it releases the side assembly, but then I'm no mechanical genius :). I'll give it a try in the morning (and check the owner's manual - I must admit I relied on the rather expensive maint. manual I bought from Nissan).

Many thanks for your help!

Reply to
Alastair Gregory