96 Quest GXE brakes locking

(Knowing nothing about Nissan..) Had a 96 Quest GXE come in the shop today, with front discs and rear drums. The front left wheel was locked up and so was the right rear. This would make me think the brakes use a diagonal split system, but looking at the master cylinder: the front outlet port, (which goes up) has a proportioning valve screwed directly do it, and the rear outlet port, (which goes right) has just a line. This makes me think that it's a front/rear split system, which would make the symptoms quite odd. The lines from the master cyl dissapear behind the engine on the firewall, but appear to branch out to several lines.

Can anyone give me a quick overview of the brake system layout on this vehicle? It appears to have ABS sensors and a rear load-sens-prop valve too. GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

Suggest you post question at villagerquest site. Villager/Quest experts all there.

jjjsan