97 Nissan PU tailgate rubber bushings.

Does anyone know where I can find replacement rubber bushings for the tailgate of a 97 Nissan Pickup? I'm especially interested in the hinge pin rubber bushings, but will replace all if they come in a set. I've googled with negative results.

Reply to
willshak

Try Here

good company to deal with....actually one of the best to deal with

Reply to
LouieG

Thanks for that link. I checked their 97 tailgate parts diagram and the parts are there. Unfortunately, they do not sell them. I have an auto parts recycler (junk yard) in my town and I'll try there. I bookmarked that site for future reference. Thanks again.

Reply to
willshak