97 Pathfinder Air-Bag light

Hello, Does anyone have any idea how to fix a flashing air-bag light. Is there a reset that I can try.....Thanks..Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
ricky

Take it to someone who is certified to work on airbags. I sure the hell wouldn't trust a back yard mechanic on something that could blow up in your face.

Reply to
Meat-->Plow

Good advice Meat-->Plow

Reply to
NissTech

Kind of a no-brainer isn't it?

Reply to
Meat-->Plow

one would think, but you never know about people these days, they'll risk life and limb to save a few bucks

Reply to
NissTech