' 97 PF front passenger seat

(besides letting the pros fix it) Have a little problem with the front pass seat on my Pathy: It's stuck in its tracks - cannot adjust it to slide forward/backward. I checked the underside but came away clueless..... Any suggestions?

Reply to
TelePuterer W250

Power seats, or manual seats? If the former, I have no idea. If the latter, there is a stiff wire rod running between the two rails that connects the release catches on each rail. One side is hooked to a tab welded on the the adjustment handle. The other end hooked to the other rail's release. It may have come loose, or it stretched, or it is broken. The wire should be visible, running right to left, near the front of the seat.

Reply to
Bill Schnakenberg

I've also seen change get stuck in the tracks and keep them from moving. Take the seat out and have a look, only 4 bolts. If it's a power seat and doesn't even try to move, that's a different problem.

Reply to
JimV