98 Frontier gas leak

When filling up my 98 Nissan Frontier truck I see gasoline under the truck while refueling. Is there a class defect I should be aware of? Is there a seal or gasket that has possibly failed. Anyone with insights about his situation.

Thanks in advance

Marc

Reply to
Marc Spitz

I also have a 1998 Frontier, and have never noticed any leak on mine. What I have noticed is that the gas gauge occasionally reads only 3/4 tank full after being totally filled. It used to really freak me out, until I discovered it was a defect in the gauge, and not in the tank.

Robert

Reply to
Robert A. Cunningham

Mine is definately in the tank or the neck leading to the tank. I need to get under it and take a look around, Thanks for replying, Robert!

Reply to
Marc Spitz