99.5 Pathfinder Rear Wiper Problem

I am experiencing a problem with my '99.5 Pathfinder XE rear hatch windshield window wiper. Specifically, in cold or wet weather the wiper arm often will not return to the off position cradle when the hand control is turned to the Off position. Additionally, sometimes the wiper arm will stick in one position (at various points on the rear glass) even though the control lever is in the On position. In warm weather the wiper works as expected. Is it best to take it into my local Nissan dealership? Any feedback or suggestions are appreciated.

Reply to
Wardo