99.5 Pathpuppy, Rough Idle

couldn't hurt throwing in a bottle of "heat" gasline antifreeze also, likely due to moisture in your tank/fuel lines is freezing. just my two cents

Reply to
Shawn

It happened again this year. I noticed a rough idle and engine cutting out at red lights. I put in a bottle of fuel injector cleaner and i'm back to normal. This happed last year about the same time. Anyone else getting this?

Reply to
sme