99 Maxima GXE Fuel requirement

hi all,

Does the manual specifically states to use 91 octane, or can I use anything lower than that? I need to knwo what the manual EXACTLY states.

Reply to
genemeister

Look it up yourself. The owner's manuals are online at Nissan's technical documentation site. It says to use 91, but 87+ is acceptable if that's all that's available (but it will cost you performance).

Reply to
JimV