about 2002 SE-R RF factory audio

Hello,

Does anyone know how can I increase(gain up) Sub-Woofer volume? Or should I replace Amp and Woofer? But... How!? That's very complicated for me because I checked factory Amp, there is so many strange wires... (Actually I have Rockford Amp and Woofer so I can change it if I need)

Car: 2002 SE-R Spec V + Factory Rockford audio option

Thank you so much. Hide

Reply to
Hidenori HoRi

Try this sites forums...

You want to select the "Modifications: Audio" forum, then search that forum.

Reply to
Daniel W. Rouse Jr.

Thank you! I'll check it out. :)

Hide