AC Belt '04 Frontier 2.4L

Hi.

Can someone tell me how to change the AC belt on an '04 Frontier 2.4L? The front two belts were simple enough but I do not see where to relieve the tension on the AC belt. I loosened the two top screws on the compressor but it won't move. Am I supposed to remove the two bolts from the bottom or something?

I'd buy a Hayne's or Chilton's but I'm selling the truck and this is the last thing I need to do on it.

Thanks.

Reply to
Ulysses

Just in case anyone else ever wants to know: if you remove the skid plate from under the engine the tensioner for the AC belt is right there....

Reply to
Ulysses