acceleration problem

my 94 pathfinder stumbles on acceleration, runs fine until i push harder on the accelerator then stumbles a bit, i have the correct new ngk plugs , new quality wires, cap and rotor...could this be an O2 sensor going bad or something else? any suggestions? the check engine light has never come on so i dont think a code has been stored. Shawn

Reply to
Shawn

Have the throttle position sensor checked/adjusted, or more likely given the age, replaced.

Wil (who noticed you said `quality' wires, cap, rotor and not genuine Nissan parts. If they're not genuine...)

Reply to
Truck

quality as in Nissan parts...im a firm believer in using what was intended for a vehicle unless a part has proven better...thanks for the info on the throttle position senser, I will check it out....how does a person adjust one anyway?

Reply to
Shawn