Aftermarket alarm for 04 Quest SL?

Hey all,

Wondering if anyone has installed an aftermarket alarm in an 04 Quest SL? The factory remote has lock, unlock, side door, rear hatch, and panic buttons.

I'd like the aftermarket alarm to be able to handle all 5 of those functions to avoid having to carry two remotes. I'm also looking for one that does remote start.

Thanks!

Reply to
Alex Ferguson

I own a 2004 sentra and had one of those FOB's also, except that mine didn't have the side door of course. Look into the AudioVox Prestige APS-996a. It is a two way pager alarm system with remote start and all the bells and whistles. I'm sure they can program the unit to work with the side door as well. Excellent alarm IMHO.

Chris

Reply to
Chris24Ali