Aftermarket Transmission Cooler Question

I want to install an aftermarket transmission cooler for 2001 Sentra SE.

I am not going to an towing, but I want extend the life of the transmission.

My old 1993 Maxima going a busted transmission at 62K. It used an aftermarket transmission cooler after it was rebuilt. I had the car until

143K. It was sold after that.

Will the extra cooler help extend the life of the transmission?

Reply to
Trang

It's sure not going to hurt it.

Reply to