Almera '96 - change gear oil or not?

I have a '96 Almera N15, and I would like to ask whether there's a need to change the gear oil or not (manual transmission)? Some people say this should be done, some have done it but had bad experience (due to inadequate mechanical works done) etc. Can anyone share his experience/views? Thanks!

Reply to
Octav

i think you change it every two years. if you are saying that it has never been changed, and changing it will release something. i think you change it.

Reply to
Kitz_murdered_our_gallery