almera turbo

I've just lost power from my 22 diesel N16 Almera, I can only get it to go at 60mph flat out, I though the turbo might be blown but I've had the pipe off and it spins with the engine running has any body got any clues

Steve Lucas

Reply to
Steve

I've been doing some testing and have decided that my problem is the mass air flow sensors, as when I unplug the sensors, the performance comes back, but the warning light comes on, and when I test the voltage at the white wire its always 5volts and don't change, has anybody any thoughts Steve Lucas

Reply to
Steve