Alternator Upgrade for 2001 Sentra SE

I want to upgrade the alternator for my 2001 Sentra SE (US model in Texas). I will put in two amps, may be three. I want to make sure the alternator. I am looking for a Heavy Duty alternator, but I am not sure of where to find one.

I saw the capacitor. I am not sure if it is better to install it instead of having a HD alternator.

I like to upgrade my sound system to include a DVD player and/or MP3 player. So I want to make sure the alternator can handle the new load.

Thanks in advance for everyone input.

my e-mail is tranghp at excite dot com

Reply to
Trang H Pham