Altima Instrument Gauges Stopped Working

I have a 2000 Nissan Altima and when I was driving it yesterday the Speedometer, temperature, and tachometer all went to zero. The fuel gauge continued to work.

This happened last month as well. I left the car overnight and the started it in the morning. It had reset itself and it has been working until yesterday. When I tried it this morning it did not reset.

Is there a voltage regulator or a relay somewhere?

Thank you, Ben

Reply to
BenNASA

Common problem , you most likely have a problem with the instrument cluster circuit board ,like a bad solder joint.

Reply to
Kenny