Another New Altima?

Is Nissan coming out with yet another new Altima redesign? I got this email in the mail from Nissan:

It must be a personalized site, Nissan Me. Maybe that's like My Yahoo?

Anyway, the "new" altima looks alot like the current one. Any ideas? I'm rather confused.

Reply to
MPAA Admin

The 'me' in nissan-me.com would most likely indicate that it's Nissan Mexico.

Reply to
db

I went to the site. It would appear the "me" is middle east.

Reply to
ppointer